Walk Behind Rollers
The ARW 65 with a YANMAR diesel engine provides 2-in-1 capabilities that help you limit your machine investment.
A high-amplitude setting provides a walk-behind roller that performs like it was custom built for work on soils and aggregates. With the flip of a switch the operator can adjust to a low-amplitude setting and have a roller that is a perfect fit in asphalt and bituminous materials.
The ARW 65 features scrapers and a 60-litre water tank with sprinkler system to ensure the machine is ready to handle bituminous surfaces when called upon.
Electric start is a standard feature.
- Air-cooled diesel engine: powerful with low-emissions
- Robust protective frame with central lifting point
- Large, corrosion-free water tank (60 l) / water sprinkling for working on bituminous layers
- Operator-friendly, low vibration handle, foldable for easy transport, with dead man's handle button
- Hydrostatic drive lever and integrated switch to change centrifugal force
- Integrated hydraulic parking brake
- Hydrostatically adjustable eccentric weights allow compaction work on asphalt and on soil/gravel
- Two hydraulic pumps to support drive and vibration (fast-wearing V-belt systems eliminated)
- Hydrostatic vibratory shaft drive
- Two scraper bars for each drum for automatic drum cleaning